A simple but fun blackjack game.
The most important but simple rule in blackjack: is to beat the dealer’s hand without going over 21. If you get 21 points exactly on the deal, that is called a “blackjack.”
- All numbered cards count their face value in blackjack.
- Picture cards count as 10 and the ace can count as either 1 or 11.
- Card suits have no meaning in blackjack.
- The total of any hand is the sum of the card values in the hand. A hand containing a 2-9-7 totals 18. Another containing a queen-6 totals 16.
- Generally it is assumed that an ace counts as 11 your hand total exceeds 21, in which case the ace reverts to a value of 1.